Wednesday, August 19, 2009

CONRAD SCHNITZLER-CONAL, LP, 1981, GERMANY


Another unimpeachable selection of synthetic distentions from this German electronic guru and founding member of Kluster, Eruption and Tangerine Dream, and despite this having been released during the same year that found him exploring some of his most constructivist material via his Con 3 album for Sky, this one's all pretty much lost in the ether, and my...is it ever bubbly up there! Just two side long epics here, both epic bloop-fests and each subtly threaded with odd nagging sequences that that chatter away at right angles to the rest of the slurry.

Get it via Rapidshare here


***NOTE: THERE'S A MIRRORED MEDIAFIRE LINK IN THE COMMENT FIELD***

12 comments:

Joe said...

Awesome share, thanks

Gianni aka Cesare Barbetta said...

cool post, thank you

Roger Mexico said...

Nice one - Conrad can do no wrong in my book and this is especially fine.

Anonymous said...

I have the original album on Uniton but I still would like to compliment the selection. Conal sounds like a '50s science fiction B movie soundtrack, yet it's strangely compelling.

He did a follow-up called Conal 2001 that I have not heard yet. A future Mutant Sounds post perhaps?

Joshua Dunn said...

Wonderful post.

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Bet you didn't know that Schnitzler always has a scnapps with his schnitzel.

Diston said...

Nice one! I lost "Constellations" in a recent crash, the blog I got it off long deceased, I was wondering if one of you fine personages might have a copy...?

I said...

the more Con the better. went to a noise show a while back and the hipsters that were supposed to be into noise couldn't handle 10 minutes of "Con Repitizione"...

much appreciated!

klockwerk said...

Many thanks! I've purchased most of the C.S. media I can find, and I keep being surprised how much there is, I don't know about.

Danny Piette said...

awesome record... one of my favourites from CS, together with 'Blau'.

Anonymous said...

thanx from urkenny

al66 said...

Mediafire link for this album:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1cmpn9ekfg76cd9