Tuesday, December 22, 2009

TERROR VISION-O.S.T. (THE FIBONACCIS/RICHARD BAND), LP, 1986, USA


Given that their Civilization And Its Discotheques LP is apparently due to be reissued shortly, this will be my final Fibs post. Its a corker though, or at least the A side that they're the authors of is, Richard Band's incidental Fairlight wanderings on the flip not meriting much discussion. The soundtrack for a self conscious attempt at a midnight movie that seemed amusing enough to my teenage brain (not sure how it'd fare after all these years, though) The A side sees these terminally tongue in cheek L.A. eccentrics taking on overtones of Oingo Boingo on the title track, dipping a toe back into the instrumental Morricone casio wave of their debut EP and tearing through one of Maggie Song's most riveting performances on the haunted house art pop of He Can't Stop Laughing.

Get it via Megaupload Here

Get it via Rapidshare Here

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for this. personally, i prefer the richard band songs. kevinass

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I just watched this movie last month and I loved it! So glad to see the soundtrack up. Thank you for sharing. Love your blog.



mk

Nicole said...

Thanks so much for this! Terrorvision was my favorite cheesy horror film as a kid, I've looked for years for this soundtrack to no avail. This blog rules.

JIRO said...

I love the film, looking forward to hearing this.

Thanks!

Oozlum said...

Just enjoying Civilization and its discotheque on lost-in-tyme.ucoz.com...

Thank your for your fibo posts! They are great!

serdarot said...

Love the soundtrack, great find! Just to let you know, I'll be linking your post on my blog. Cheers! :)

meltedrubbersoul said...

Oh damn!

Just a few weeks ago I decided to give this movie a try. Both it and its soundtrack made for a tasty nacho cheese dip.

Thanks for posting.